And it also goes without exception that the majority of Brisbane HOG’s activities centre on riding our Harley-Davidson motorcycles. Our rides are carefully and safely designed, and meticulously organised by the Committee and Road Captains to ensure maximum safety and enjoyment for all riders and passengers. Scenic riding around the glorious south eastern corner of Queensland and Northern new South Wales with fabulous morning tea and lunch stops is a monthly occurrence for Brisbane HOG.
But it doesn’t stop there; Brisbane HOG is known for throwing numerous other rides and memorable social events including themed Christmas parties, Brekkie rides, No Talent nights, weekend rides, kids Christmas party, poker rides, swap meets and numerous other ride and have fun times! The same goes for the variety of activities we and other chapters sponsor or have in common including:
- http://oceanadesigns.net/sitemap-pt-page-2016-05.xml Rides: monthly short rides, long rides, even overnight adventures, building memories and stories to tell – isn’t that what it’s all about?
- buy modafinil with paypal Monthly meetings: Having a great time (meals and drinks) with our friends while getting the latest chapter news.
- http://rnrorganisation.co.uk/?p=19773 Dinner rides: Ride to eat and eat to ride – any questions?
- Observation rides: A chance to ride and learn.
- Charity rides: our annual Muscular Dystrophy ride draws over 100 people in support of this cause and members ride to support other causes at various times of the year..
- Poker rides: A chance to ride and earn – if you have the right hand that is!
- Toy rides: members participate in this popular activity that provides toys to sick or needy children. Holiday events: Parties, group visits – all sorts of holiday fun.
- Charity events: Do some good while having a great time! Volunteering: Many chapters have a variety of activities you can volunteer for – anything from helping at an event to becoming a chapter officer.
- Safe Rider Skills Program: When at least 12 chapter members complete accredited courses, H.O.G.® awards special recognition to the sponsoring dealer/retailer and chapter
- H.O.G. events: ride and enjoy chapter gatherings to national rallies – H.O.G. events come in many types and sizes. Some focus on riding; others on entertainment or even food. But no matter their stated purpose, there’s one thing you can always count on at a H.O.G. event: the opportunity to get together with fellow H.O.G. members and have a great time
Event Statement for Chapter Web Sites
Chapter activities are conducted primarily for the benefit of H.O.G. chapter members. There are three categories of activities identified as follows: Closed events – those chapter events which are only open to chapter members and one guest per member. Members events – events that are open only to H.O.G. members Open events – those chapter events which are open to chapter members, national H.O.G. members and other guests as desired.
If you are interested in becoming a Brisbane H.O.G. chapter member, please contact us via the contact page.
VISITORS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME !!